Tourist Vista (T):
Will be issued to people who wish to enter the country for recreation, health or activities that do not involve remuneration or profit related to culture, art, science, sports, contact with businesses located in the country or with people in the private or public sector.
- A completed visa request form.
- Original passport with a minimum of six (6) months of validity remaining as of the expected travel date and at least two blank pages.
- Copies of the passport pages that show personal information, the expiration date and the photograph.
- Two (2) recent front-facing photographs with a white background, size 2x2 inches (without glasses or hats).
- Proof of employment issued by the applicant’s place of work, on official letterhead and indicating a contact person and address for verification. If the applicant is a student , he/she must submit a letter signed and sealed by the respective academic institution. If the applicant is a retiree ,he/she must submit a document to certify it .
- If the applicant is not a U.S. citizen, a copy of the green card or document that establishes residency in the country.
- Leasing contract for a residence or document demonstrating house ownership in the name of the applicant, or a document demonstrating ownership of a different type of property, including high value personal property (e.g. a vehicle or fine art), or commercial, business or industrial properties.
- Original latest bank statement or a letter issued by the bank which shows the current balance or a notarized letter of invitation of the person or institution in the U.S. or Venezuela who will cover the costs of the applicant’s stay.
- One (1) copy of the flight itinerary (which indicates the date of entry to and exit from Venezuela, the name of the airline and the flight number).
- A money order for $30 in the name of the Embassy of the Bolivarian Republic of Venezuela.
- The applicant must present the aforementioned documents in person at the Consular Section or Consulate.
- A pre-paid United States Postal Service Priority Mail envelope with a unique tracking number for the applicant’s documents to be returned.
- Any other document the Consular Section deems pertinent.
The Consular Section or Consulate may require an interview with the applicant.
The Consular Section or Consulate may request the applicant’s criminal record.
The tourist visa will be valid for one (1) years, including multiple entries. The duration of a visit will be limited to a maximum of ninety (90) days.
For children and adolescents under 18 years of age:
- They are exempt from having to the Consular Section or Consulate in person. The requirements will be the responsibility of the parents, who must present the documents in person, including the following:
a.The child or adolescent’s original passport, with a minimum of six (6) months of validity remaining as of the expected travel date and at least two blank pages.
b.A copy of the child or adolescent’s birth certificate.
c.One (1) recent front-facing photograph with a white background, size 2x2 inches (without glasses or hats).
- The mother or father that is not presenting the documents in person must provide notarized written authorization in Spanish for the other parent. Besides, each parent must submmit a copy of a valid document of identification.
- In case one of the parents is deceased, the surviving parent must present the original or certified copy of the death certificate.
- If one of the parents is divested of parental authority by the final sentence of a court, the parent with parental authority must present a copy of the sentence.